NTPEP Report 219 - Report of Two Year Results of Field Evaluations of Pavement Marking Materials. 1999 Wisconsin Test Deck
This report summarizes the final data collection results for the 1999 field and laboratory evaluations of pavement marking materials for the National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP). The data presented in this portion of the report represents the second (and final) year field evaluations of pavement marking materials placed on the Wisconsin test decks during July of 1999. Paint materials included waterborne and solvent borne paints, while durable materials included thermoplastics, pre-formed thermoplastics, removable tapes, durable tapes, epoxies and Methyl Methacrylates (MMA). There are also some experimental versions of these materials included in the testing and evaluation program.
- This report was prepared by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2002-2
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 135
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Experiments; Field tests; Laboratory tests; Marking materials; Pavement design; Road markings; Tables (Data); Thermoplastic materials; Traffic paint
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 01145367
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTPEP Report 219, Report 02
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 2009 10:28AM