NTPEP Report 4006.2 - Laboratory and Field Evaluations of Permanent Non-Plowable Raised Pavement Markers Georgia Test Deck. Final Report - 2-Year Evaluation. (2000 Product Submissions)
The National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) Committee on Raised Pavement Markers first developed the working drafts of the procedures in this publication. These procedures were revised by the project panels at the 1998 annual NTPEP meeting. The documents in this publication contain additions and changes suggested by the member departments. These procedures will be reviewed each year at the annual Oversight NTPEP committee meeting. This annual review will respond to the changing needs of member departments and the technical improvements provided by the industry.
- This report was prepared by the Georgia Department of Transportation.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2003-12
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 57p
- TRT Terms: Field tests; Laboratory studies; Raised road markings; Road markings; Snow removal; Snowplows; Tables (Data); Winter maintenance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; I62: Winter Maintenance;
- Accession Number: 01144995
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTPEP Report 4006.2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 20 2009 2:02PM