1972 WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROADS AND ROAD TRANSPORT
The 1972 annual world survey of research and development on roads and road transport reports on current studies in 69 countries excluding the United States. A total of 2,329 studies are reported with a brief abstract. The studies are classified by country and by technical subject area. Two special indepth studies are included: one concerns design and operational experience on high-speed freeways, and the other concerns fatigue-failure and stress-corrosion problems in bridges.
- See also report dated Dec 71, PB-206 728.
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1972-12
- Pagination: 385 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Classification; Control; Development; Fatigue (Mechanics); Foreign; Foundations; Freeways; Highway bridges; Highway transportation; Organizations; Project management; Research; Roads; Soil mechanics; Stress corrosion; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Geotechnology; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00046206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7656
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM