A STUDY OF THE AERODYNAMIC EFFECTS AND STABILITY CHARACTERISTICS OF BUSES. VOLUME II: TECHNICAL REPORT
This volume discusses stability characteristics and passing effects on passenger cars and cars towing a recreational trailer.
- See also Volume 1, PB-216411, TRIS #046199.
Bendix Research Laboratories2800 Ten and One-Half Mile Road
Southfield, MI United States 48076
- Wong, R E
- Seitzman, M
- Chiang, S L
- Matle, C C
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 355 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic force; Automobiles; Braking; Buses; Computers; Control; Highways; Hybrid simulation; Motor vehicles; Passing; Simulation; Traffic safety; Trucks; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hybrid computers
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb; Passing encounters; Vehicle passing
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046200
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BRL-6451-Vol-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-090-2-291
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM