A methodology of multidimensional analysis.
Multidimensional analysis on levels of measurement which require only rank ordered data or categorical data, in relation to the function that generates the indices of relation between variables or observations are discussed.
In: Symposium on the Use of Statistical Methods in the Analysis of Road Accidents, held at the Road Research Laboratory (RRL), April 14-16, 1969,
- KOORNSTRA, M J
- Publication Date: 1970
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 79-80
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Distance; Measurement; Methodology; Probability; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01143817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOV
- Report/Paper Numbers: -
- Files: ITRD, SWOV
- Created Date: Nov 13 2009 9:30AM