Subtitle: A range of physical and emotional factors can interfere with a pilot's cognitive process and degrade his decision-making skills.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- RASH, CLARENCE E
- MANNING, SHARON D
- Publication Date: 2009-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 38-42 : ill.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Psychology; Stress (Physiology); Stress (Psychology)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01143522
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 3 2009 7:38AM