Environment-friendly fuel cell to be tested at sea
Subtitle: Early September saw the world's first fuel cell intended for use aboard a commercial seagoing vessel installed on Eidesvik Offshore's newest supply vessel Viking Lady.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 40-42 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- TRT Terms: Fuel cells; Propulsion; Ships
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01143453
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 3 2009 7:35AM