Gulf Coast headliner
Subtitle: Our 14th Annual Gulf Coast Headliner featuring the latest news from the Gulf Coast. Beemar gets busy in the Gulf : Beemar new player in the Gulf. -- Texas ferry under construction at Conrad Industries. -- Swine flu delays delivery of crewboats from Mexican yard. -- Harvey Gulf plans to build new OSVs in $200 million expansion. -- Austal USA gears up for JHSV program. -- Bollinger invests $200 million to upgrade its shipyards. -- Signal International expands into ocean deck barges. -- T&T Marine performs tandem lift at the Port of Houston. -- Bludworth Marine delivers acid barge. -- VT Halter Marine delivers another ATB to Crowley.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. : ill.
- TRT Terms: Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Work boats
- Geographic Terms: Gulf States
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01143332
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 3 2009 7:29AM