Tapping into the power of commuters
Subtitle: Private sector players are emerging with the latest technologies to provide riders an opportunity to communicate with each other. New York company Clever Commute is one of these.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Interview with company founder Josh Crandall.
- Johnson-Weinberger, Dan
- Publication Date: 2009
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 4-8 : ill.
- More riders magazine
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Information services; Railroad commuter service; Railroads; Text messaging
- Identifier Terms: Crandall, Josh
- Geographic Terms: New York Metropolitan Area
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01141579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 1 2009 11:34AM