Conspiracies and communications
Subtitle: Can a ship just disappear at sea? That was the question the general media asked when the Maltese-flagged, Russian-operated Arctic Sea apparently ddid just that at the beginning of last month. Solutions looks at some of the issues surrounding the case.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-47 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- TRT Terms: Hijacking; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Automatic identification systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01141465
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 1 2009 11:29AM