Top 20 container lines
Subtitle: Highlights of 2008 results: top three continue to put distance between themselves and the pack, though MSC and CMA CGM gain on Maersk; APL breaks into the Top 5, but capacity gains are tempered by layups; historic scrapping levels and order delays help offset new deliveries but capacity is still coming too fast, too soo; UASC new to the list as Wan Hai drops out. Tables: Top 20 container lines (ranked by operating capacity, in TEUs, as of August 2009). -- Major carrier groups' share of world fleet capacity (as of August 2009). -- Capacity of top 20 carriers by region (based on company HQ location as of August 2009).
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 40-43 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01141408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 1 2009 11:27AM