New York & Long Branch : the railroad with a split personality
Subtitle: How the railroad that began as an escape route to the Jersey Coast for New Yorkers turned into a way for escapees today to get to New York!
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Goldberg, Bruce
- Publication Date: 2009
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-29 : ill.
- Passenger train journal (Bucklin, Mo. : 2006)
- Volume: 31
- Issue Number: 3
- Accession Number: 01141398
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 1 2009 11:27AM