SEAL TECHNOLOGY IN GAS TURBINE ENGINES, 1978
These proceedings contain 19 papers. The papers are grouped into six sessions: Survey; Material technology; User's view of seal technology; Measurement of seal behavior; Laboratory experiments; and Design aids. The main goal of the meeting was to provide a forum to discuss the technology gas turbine seals. Both gas and oil seals were covered.
- Papers presented at the Propulsion and Energy Panel, (B) Special Meeting, 51st, London, April 6-7, 1978. Also available from NTIS.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: v.p.
- Issue Number: 237
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Design; Engines; Gas turbines; Oil seals; Seals (Devices); Securing and joining equipment; Turbine engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas seals
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197094
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM