PILOTED AIRCRAFT ENVIRONMENT SIMULATION TECHNIQUES, 1978
This conference proceedings contains 26 papers. The papers provide an extensive coverage of the recent developments in the field of piloted flight simulators and simulating techniques. Attention is focused on the following areas: requirements on simulation of the environment; simulation of the atmospheric environment; atmospheric models for simulation; out of the cockpit visual selves; visual versus nonvisual motion cues; motion simulation; and air combat simulation.
- Papers presented at the Flight Mechanics Panel Special Meeting on Piloted Aircraft Environment Simulating Techniques, Brussels, Belgium, April 24-27 1978. Also available from NTIS.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: v.p.
- Issue Number: 249
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Flight personnel; Flight simulators; Helicopters; Image processing; Imagery; Information display systems; Military aircraft; Model atmosphere; Simulation; Training; Weather
- Candidate Terms: Imaging systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flight simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Display devices; Display simulation; Meteorological problems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00196077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM