All by myself
Subtitle: A self-unloading bulk carrier allows for the efficient delivery of free-flowing bulk products to ports with no shore based unloading equipment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 19 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk carriers; Dry bulk cargo; Loaders
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01140411
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 8:09AM