2009 top 100 private carriers
Private nets recast with fewer trucks : economic, 'green' pressures alter deployment decisions / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Cautious about 2010 engines, fleets run equipment longer / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- The 2009 Transport Topics 100 private carriers. -- Some fleets still expand despite economic woes, recession during 2009 / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Kraft, International Paper push for heavier trucks / by Angela Greiling Keane and Jonathan D. Salant. -- Texas tech prof. markets EU livestock trailers / by Allison Reilly. -- SmartWay helps fleets quantify savings of emissions, fuel : EPA program to expand beyond trucking to air and ocean carriers, barge lines / by Pete Christopher. -- EPA notes diesel emission reduction technologies OK for federal funds.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Annual report 2008.
- Publication Date: 2009-8-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. : ill.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Statistics; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01140395
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 8:08AM