Struggling to make ends meet
Subtitle: The box trades to/from North America and South Asia have been affected by the global slowdown, with volumes sliding and freight rates under extreme downward pressure. Ravindra Galhena reviews the market's current conditions and assesses the hopes its players have for the future.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2009-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-38 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Shipping
- Geographic Terms: North America; South Asia
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01140341
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 8:05AM