Manoeuvring software cuts need for model tests
Subtitle: Model tests usually examine how vessels perform at service speeds but with most accidents occurring at slow speeds and DP becoming more common, slow-speed manoeuvring is receiving more attention.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 38-39 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- TRT Terms: Maneuverability; Ships; Simulation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01140334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 8:05AM