Moor harm than good?
Subtitle: Small coastal communities weigh the economic benefits of cruise ship visits against the disruptions those small floating cities can create.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Jainchill, Johanna
- Publication Date: 2009-8-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-22 : ill.
- Travel Weekly
- Volume: 68
- Issue Number: 31
- Publisher: Northstar Travel Media LLC
- ISSN: 0041-2082
- TRT Terms: Cruise lines; Economic impacts; Environmental impacts
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Economics;
- Accession Number: 01140293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 8:03AM