Subtitle: As bank debt continues to be in short supply, Barry Parker examines whether other finance sources can come to the rescue of shipowners.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- PARKER, BARRY
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Pagination: p. 27-29.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 31
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Finance; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Shipping
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01140203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:59AM