Laying up the odds
Subtitle: Shipping markets remain imbalanced and owners are carefully considering the option of laying up vessels. Stephen Matthews looks at some of the cost calculations they need to make.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- MATTHEWS, STEPHEN
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Pagination: p. 24-26 : ill.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 31
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- Accession Number: 01140202
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:59AM