Virtual safety training
Subtitle: Online driver training programs give fleets and truck-dependent businesses another way to try to improve safety and reduce costs, but they are not necessarily a cure-all for a fleet's safety issues.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- LONG, MINDY
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 22-23 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided instruction; Safety; Training; Truck drivers; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01140187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:58AM