Subtitle: The Yangtze river has recently received large cash injections to upgrade its infrastructure. What will this mean for shippers, and what more needs to be done? asks Rebecca Moore.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 64 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation
- Geographic Terms: China; Yangtze River Region
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01140152
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:57AM