The great divide?
Subtitle: While the majority of China's main ports are suffering from container volume declines, terminals in the country's Bohai Bay region are still registering cargo increases. Rebecca Moore examines the difference in fortunes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 61-63 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01140151
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:57AM