Subtitle: The major Chinese-based ocean carriers are feeling the squeeze, but their methods in dealing with it differ. Rebecca Moore reviews these strategies and assesses the implications they are likely to have on each company's operational stance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 57-59 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01140150
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:57AM