Equipped to invest
Subtitle: India's east coast port of Kolkata continues to suffer from many years of under-investment and too much bureaucracy. But, the port's proposed 'Diamond Harbour' project could help to change this, as Ravindra Galhena explains.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 49-50 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: India
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01140148
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:56AM