De Havilland D.H. 106 Comet
Subtitle: The Jet Age was launched 60 years ago with the first flight of the world's first purpose-built jetliner. The rise and fall (and rise again) of the de Havilland Comet is one of the greatest chapters in aviation history.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- MELLBERG, WILLIAM F
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 50-52 : ill.
- TRT Terms: History; Jet transports
- Identifier Terms: Comet aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; History;
- Accession Number: 01140070
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 18 2009 7:53AM