AN ECONOMIC MODEL OF CARGO LOSS: A METHOD FOR EVALUATING CARGO LOSS REDUCTION PROGRAMS
THE STUDY DEVELOPED A METHOD FOR DEFINING THE CAUSES AND SOURCES OF CARGO LOSS TO ENABLE THE DEVELOPMENT OF EFFECTIVE COUNTER-MEASURES AND REMEDIAL ACTIONS.
Braddock, Dunn & Mc Donald, Inc,
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight transportation; Losses; Management; Statistical analysis; Theft; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00202263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1973 12:00AM