SHIPBUILDING. NUMBER 10, 1970. SELECTED TRANSLATIONS
Status and trends in the development of passenger ship construction; Determination of the resultant of the pulsating pressures created by a screw propeller; Foreign shipbuilding; Investigation of the operation of the 6DR30/50 diesel engine on residual fuel oil; A calculation for tangential blade air directors; 'Quality mark' to the TS-2 main geared turbine set; Dynamics of a geared turbine set with shaft generator; Mechanization and automation of production processes in hull fabrication shops; Side launching of ships from self-tilting balanced building ways; Hydrofoil fireboat.
- Translation of Sudostroenie (USSR) N10, pp 3-10, 12-15, 23-30, 35-41, 49-50, 1970.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Division
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1973-2-2
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Equipment tests; Gears; Launching; Production control; Propellers; Shipyards; Turbines; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel testing; Geared turbines; Propeller vibration; Shipyard mechanization
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3392
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 18 1973 12:00AM