TRANSPORTATION OF FREIGHT IN THE YEAR 2000 WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO GREAT LAKES AREA
A descriptive forecast of freight transportation in the year 2000 is derived from information recieved from government officials, industries, and universities in Canada and the U.S. The study is divided by mode--ship, rail, truck, pipeline, barge, and air freight. Projections received from various sources are presented throughout the book in chart and graph form.
Detroit Edison CompanyDetroit, MI United States
- Easton, J
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Barges; Economic forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Inland water transportation; Markets; Pipelines; Policy; Railroad transportation; Shipping; Trade; Trucks
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight markets; Future policies; Trade forecasts
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Motor Carriers; Pipelines; Policy; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00202119
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Detroit Edison Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 20 1976 12:00AM