USE OF AN ANALOG COMPUTER TO CALCULATE LAUNCHING ARRANGEMENTS
The suitability of using analog computers (AC) in shipbuilding yards can be shown in the example of a launching arrangement with mechanical wedge and crushing strips. Calculating the reactions of such a launching arrangement corresponds to the computational scheme of an elastic beam resting on a heterogeneous pliable base.
- Translation of Sudostroenie (USSR) N5, pp 15-17, 1971.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Division
Washington, DC United States
- Volochinskii, G A
- Kashevarova, A E
- Publication Date: 1973-4-2
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Calculation; Launching; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3371(a)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 18 1973 12:00AM