URBAN AND REGIONAL GROUND TRANSPORTATION
The purpose of this textbook is to establish suitable course material that will bring into a proper perspective some of the dominant factors in ground transportation. It is divided in five main chapters: (1) Human Factors; (2) Planning Factors; (3) Technological Factors; (4) Economic Factors; and (5) Systems Factors.
Planning Transport Associates, IncorporatedP.O. Box 4824, Duke Station
Durham, NC USA 27706
- Murray, J J
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 474 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Human factors; Network analysis (Planning); Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00046075
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Planning Transport Associates, Incorporated
- Report/Paper Numbers: Text Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1981 12:00AM