A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO MINICOMPUTER APPLICATIONS
This is a much-needed book for the many engineers who are not expert in computers but who, increasingly, are looking to the minicomputer to help them solve their problems. More and more it becomes important for the well-informed engineer to familiarize himself with the almost limitless potential of the minicomputer. Designed for engineers in industry, research workers, teachers, biomedical engineers--this book contains reprinted papers and articles drawn from a number of widely dispersed sources, including technical magazine, conference records, and engineering journals. Here is a book that teaches you how to solve specific problems with the minicomputer, even though your background may not be in electrical engineering.
- For members of IEEE the cost of the clothbound edition is $7.50. Also available to members is a paperbound edition at the cost of $5.00 under order no. PP00067. Edited by Fred F. Coury of Hewlett-Packard Company.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Minicomputers
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046070
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1974 12:00AM