UP THE ORGANIZATION
This book proposes to tell how to stop the corporation from stifling people and strangling profits. The book advocates nonviolent guerrilla warfare to dismantle organizations where we are serving them, and retain only the parts that are serving us. A humourous but penetrating and thorough analysis of the problems of living with the restraints and pressures that the modern organization places on its employees. The book covers such topics as personal practices, profit sharing, and elimination of red tape and favoritism.
New York, NY United States 10022
- Townsend, R
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Employee compensation; Incentives; Management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046067
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Knopf (Alfred A), Incorporated
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1974 12:00AM