THE HUMAN SIDE OF ENTERPRISE
This is an attempt to substantiate the thesis that the human side of enterprise is "all of a piece"--that the theoretical assumptions management holds about controlling its human resources determine the whole character of the enterprise and that they determine also the quality of its successive generations of management. The book is divided into three parts: 1) The theoretical assumption of management; 2) Theory Y in practice; and 3) The development of managerial talent.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- MCGREGOR, D
- Publication Date: 1960
- Pagination: 246 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Management; Personnel development; Personnel management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods; Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046066
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1973 12:00AM