TRENDS IN FEDERAL DOMESTIC TRANSPORTATION PROGRAMS, REVENUES AND EXPENDITURES BY STATE, FISCAL YEARS 1957-1975
The publication represents an updating, refinement, and expansion of the information contained in the report, Estimated Federal Expenditures on Domestic Transportation Capital Improvement and Operating Programs, April 1974. In addition to expenditures, the present report includes revenues generated. Also included is a detailed discussion on the historical evolution of Federal transportation revenue and expenditure programs. Federal transportation expenditures and revenues are reported for only transportation capital and operating programs--the intent is to identify and include only those programs which provide some physical development and program funding to the various modal system.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Woodward, CWJ
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 305 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Expenses; Federal assistance programs; Highway transportation; Interstate transportation; Public transit; States; Tables (Data); Taxes; Transportation; Urban transportation; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00199141
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/P-10-78-46
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 2002 12:00AM