SIMPLIFIED AIDS FOR TRANSPORTATION ANALYSIS: FRINGE PARKING SITE REQUIREMENTS
This is one of a series of six reports describing simplified aids to improve transportation decisions without resorting to computers or extensive data collection. The analytical aid described in this report provides a method to: (1) identify candidate sites for change-of-mode fringe parking facilities; (2) estimate specific parking facility requirements at these candidate sites; and (3) estimate highway access requirements for the sites.
- See also PB-299 984. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E11, PB-299 979-SET.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Decision making; Estimates; Fringe parking; Highways; Parking facilities; Planning; Specifications; Surveying; Surveying; Systems analysis; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00199138
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-9020-79-6
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-50021
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 2002 12:00AM