SIMPLIFIED AIDS FOR TRANSPORTATION ANALYSIS: ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This is one of a series of six reports describing simplified aids to improve transportation decisions without resorting to computers or extensive data collection. The report contains the annotated summary of each of the analytical aids submitted for review and consideration. In each case, it identifies the person or agency that submitted the aid, provides a brief description of the aid, and in many cases, provides a reference document which describes the technique and/or an application of the technique. These descriptions are intended to assist the transportation analyst in determining which of these analytical aids might be useful in a particular local application and they also provide a source or reference for obtaining additional information concerning the technique.
- See also PB-299 981. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E11, PB-299 979-SET.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Decision making; Design; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Evaluation; Forecasting; Land use; Level of service; Parking facilities; Project management; Rapid transit; Routes; Systems analysis; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00199133
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-9020-79-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-50021
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 2002 12:00AM