GUIDELINES FOR ASSESSING THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF PUBLIC MASS TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The report is a summary of a five (5) volume set of Notebooks designed to assist people responsible for the environmental assessment of public mass transportation projects. This summary introduces the reader to the purpose, organization, and content of the Notebooks, and to the relationship between the technical guidance presented in this series and the administrative guidance and requirements presented in UMTA, DOT, CEQ, and other Federal documents. The summary serves as an introduction for the potential user of the Guidelines for Assessing the Environmental Impact of Public Mass Transportation Project (Report No. DOT-P-79-00-003).
- See also report dated Apr 79, PB-299 697.
Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, IncorporatedCambridge, MA United States
Asst Secretary for Policy & International AffairsOffice of Environment and Safety
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lemer, A C
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Economic impacts; Environmental impacts; Guidelines; Legislation; Manuals; Planning; Policy; Project management; Public transit; Regulations; Socioeconomic factors; Sociology; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00199069
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/P-79/00/003
- Contract Numbers: DOT-PS-90484
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 7 1981 12:00AM