TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION: A BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1978. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
The bibliography cites technical reports published by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) during 1978. It serves as a supplement to previous published bibliographies covering the years 1967 through 1977. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- Supplement to PB-236380, PB-255098, PB-272743, and PB-283207. See also report dated May 1978, PB-283207.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design standards; Highway safety; Highways; Human factors engineering; Motor vehicles; Research; Reviews; Safety equipment; Technical reports; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00199066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-727 Annual Rpt, SB-32
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM