SELF-SYNCHRONOUS PROPULSION SYSTEM FOR RAPID TRANSIT RAILCARS - ADVANCED SUBSYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME III: APPENDIXES
The objective of the overall Advanced Subsystem Development Program (ASDP) was to develop advanced subsystems suitable for application in existing or future transit cars. This report, Volume III, contains appendix material which was considered either too bulky or too detailed to incorporate into Volume II. Appendixes A through G in Volume III are: Train Control Electronics (TCE) Flow Diagrams; Train Performance Analysis Computer Program; List of Drawings and Specifications; Diagnostics Unit RAM Memory Code Identification; Diagnostics Unit Subroutine Flow Diagrams; Motor Power Supply System, U.S. Patent No. 3,866,094; and Mapham Inverter and Analytic Model Description, respectively.
- See also RRIS 04 199049; Bulletin 8001. cooperation with Boeing Vertol Co., Philadelphia, PA. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-298 769-SET.
General Motors CorporationWarren, MI USA 48090
Boeing Vertol CompanySurface Transportation Systems Department, P.O. Box 16858
Philadelphia, PA USA 19142
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternating current motors; Brakes; Computer programming; Computer programs; Diagnostic tests; Electric automobiles; Electric controllers; Electric locomotives; Electric power conditioning; Electric vehicles; Maintainability; Motors; Performance tests; Propulsion; Quality assurance; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Synchronous motors; Traction; Train operations; Vehicle power plants
- Candidate Terms: Traction drives
- Uncontrolled Terms: Diagnostics; Experimental design; Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways; Train performance
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00199052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R78-14-VOL-3 Final Rpt., UMTA-06-0026-79-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1981 12:00AM