STAGGERED WORK HOURS STUDY. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STAGGERED WORK HOURS IN MANHATTAN. VOLUME III - STAGGERED WORK HOURS MANUAL--PHASE 1
The report, Volume III, is intended to present an overall methodology for designing, implementing, and evaluating a staggered work hours program in an urban area. This volume is organized to cover the most important considerations involved in setting up a program in order to provide decision makers with the guidelines and tools necessary to first identify the need for a program, and then to promote, implement, and evaluate it.
- See also RRIS 23 199013; Bulletin 8001. Also published as Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York, Report No. TS-A520. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E10, PB-298 936-SET.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY United States 10003-1604
Tri-State Regional Planning Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Employment; Flexibility; Guidelines; Implementation; Manuals; Passengers; Peak periods; Personnel management; Scheduling; Staggered work hours; Traffic; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: New York (New York)
- Old TRIS Terms: Peak capacities; Staggered hours
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00199016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0023-79-3Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1981 12:00AM