AUTOMOBILE FUEL TANKS
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and concerns automobile fuel tanks and fuel tank systems. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Exhaust gases; Fuel systems; Fuel tanks; Highway safety; Reviews; Safety engineering; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00199012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804 72, Bibliog., SB-33
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM