THE CAMPAIGN FOR TRAFFIC SAFETY IN PORTUGAL
The report serves to acquaint traffic safety specialists in English-speaking countries with the outstanding work of the Portuguese Coordinating Committee of the Campaign for Traffic Safety (Campanha de Seguranca Rodoviaria). This campaign involved cooperation between various government and private agencies and had the full support of the media. The Campaign made particularly effective use of a large number of colorful brochures, "handouts," and posters. Reproductions of some of these (in black and white) are shown in the appendices to the report.
- Text in English.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Ibison, R A
- Publication Date: 1978-12-28
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Cooperation; Foreign; Local government; Manual safety belts; Manuals; Mass media; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Portugal
- Old TRIS Terms: Media
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00198998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/HS-804 830 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM