CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL SOFTWARE DESIGN DOCUMENT. VOLUME I. OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE COMPLEX (OPCX)
The Software Design Document (SDD), is a design document that defines the translation of the Central Flow Control (CFC) Software System functional requirements established in the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Computer Program Functional Specifications (CPFSs) into implemented Software Programs. The SDD describes the exact configuration of the computer programs produced for the CFC Software System. It provides a complete technical description of the software functions, structures, operating environment, data organization, visual table of contents, program listings, and data and module cross references. Volume I describes the Operational Complex (OPCX) which operates in real-time mode. The OPCX is comprised of the Executive, Database, Simulation, and Applications subsystems.
- See also Volume 2, AD-A070771.
Computer Sciences CorporationSystem Sciences Division, 8728 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD USA 20910
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 543 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer architecture; Computer programs; Computers; Control systems; Databases; Flow; Information processing; Real time control; Real time data processing; Simulation; Software; Specifications; Systems analysis
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00198985
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-79-33-1 Final Rpt., CSC/SD-78/6172-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA77WA-3955
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM