A STUDY OF USCG SURVEILLANCE REQUIREMENTS OVER THE NEXT 25 YEARS AND DEVELOPMENT OF A SURVEILLANCE R AND D PROGRAM. VOLUME 2. APPENDICES
Contents: Trends Affecting Future Coast Guard Surveillance Requirements; Event Impacts on Program Activities; Consensor Information and Instructions; Results of the Modified Delphi Conference; Surveillance Information Element Weights by Program Activity; Surveillance Requirements Model Inputs; Surveillance Requirements Model Results by Operating Program; Detailed Surveillance Requirements in Rank Order; Surveillance Requirements Model: Sensitivity Analysis; and Surveillance Technologies Model.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A070 894.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Cetron, M J
- McFadden, C F
- Landua, O H
- Sugarek, S E
- Ferraiolo, R A
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Mathematical models; Military organizations; Planning; Remote sensing; Research; Research management; Surveillance; Technological forecasting; Technology transfer
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Old TRIS Terms: Military planning
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Research;
- Accession Number: 00198983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-D-10-79-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-836036-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 7 2002 12:00AM