FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION - FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP ON GROUNDING AND LIGHTNING TECHNOLOGY HELD ON 6 - 8 MARCH 1979, MELBOURNE, FLORIDA. SUPPLEMENT IA
Partial contents: Lightning Effects on General Aviation Aircraft; A New Approach to Lightning Positioning and Tracking; Design, Development and Fabrication of Devices for the Protection of Electronic Equipment against Lightning; Lightning Fatalities--Can They be Prevented; and Lightning Test Waveforms and Techniques for Aerospace Vehicles and Hardware.
- Supersedes Report No. FAA-RD-79-6-SUPPL-1, Supplement 1A to the Report dated March 79, AD-A065410.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace industry; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Avionics; Civil aviation; Electrical grounding; Electronic equipment; General aviation aircraft; Lightning; Position fixing; Protection; Safety equipment; Tracking systems
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Protective equipment; Tracking
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerospace systems; Flameout; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198977
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-79-6-SUPPL-1AFinal Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM