GENERAL AVIATION ACTIVITY AND AVIONICS SURVEY. 1977
This report presents the results and a description of the 1977 General Aviation Activity and Avionics Survey. The survey was conducted during early 1978 by the FAA to obtain information on the activity and avionics of the United States registered general aviation aircraft fleet, the dominant component of civil aviation in the U.S. The survey was based on a statistically selected sample of about 14.4 percent of the general aviation fleet and obtained a response rate of 80 percent.
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Schwenk, J C
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Avionics; Civil aviation; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Statistical analysis; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSC-FAA-79-16 Annual Rpt, FAA-MS-79-5
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM