TIME DEGRADATION FACTORS FOR TURBINE ENGINE EXHAUST EMISSIONS. VOLUME V. JT3D-3B TEST DATA
This is the fifth volume of eight-volume report concerning the degradation of turbine engine emissions. This volume contains a compilation of all emission test data and analysis data used in the development of degradation factors for the JT3D-3B engine type. In addition, the volume contains maintenance data for the test units during the period of testing, as well as analyses of the samples of fuel used in each test.
- See also Volume 6, AD-A070578. Prepared in cooperation with United Air Lines, Inc., San Francisco, California.
Northern Research and Engineering Corporation219 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
Washington, DC United States
National Aviation Facilities Experimental CenterFederal Aviation Administration
Atlantic City, NJ United States 08405
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Carbon dioxide; Carbon monoxide; Engines; Exhaust gases; Gas turbines; Hydrocarbons; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pollutants; Standards; Tables (Data); Test procedures; Time; Turbines; Turbofan engines; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Aircraft maintenance; Degradation
- Old TRIS Terms: Pratt and whitney jt3d engine
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198970
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-78-56-5 Intrm Rpt., NREC-1238-10
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74NA-1100
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 7 1980 12:00AM