ADOT (ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION) STUDY ON COMPETITION IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
The report analyzes the effects of existing regulations on the motor transport industry. It also explains the logic behind the trend toward deregulation.
Phoenix, AZ USA 85007
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Deregulation; Economic impacts; Economics; Federal government; Highway transportation; Legislation; Level of service; Policy; Rates; Regulations; Routes; State government; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Rates costs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00198950
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM